Australia Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189
This visa is a point-based visa for skilled workers. It allows every qualified immigrants to migrate to Australia and have a permanent residency. The Skilled Independent Visa also known as Subclass 189 requires an English Language assessment, Skills Assessment of work experience and education, has an age limit of 50 years old and occupation must be included in Australia’s Skilled Occupation List in order to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
The visa is a permanent visa, allowing applicants to remain in Australia indefinitely with full work rights.
Australia Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190
This visa is also a point-based visa for skilled workers which needs a state or territory nomination. Skilled Nominated Visa also known as Subclass 190 requires English Language Assessment, Skills Assessment of work experience and education, has an age limit of 50 years old and needs a state or territory nomination. Some states and territories in Australia are in need of specific types of skilled workers. Once you receive a nomination, you need to settle in that state or territory.
The visa is a permanent visa, allowing applicants to remain in Australia indefinitely with full work rights. You would generally be expected to reside for 2 years in the State or Territory which nominated you for the visa.
- August 23 Express Entry Draw Has CRS Cut-Off Threshold of 434 A total of 3,035 […]
- From coast to coast, Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) continue to allow workers, graduates, entrepreneurs, and their […]
- In a move that coincides with a recent trend among other Canadian provinces’ steps to […]
- Candidates in the Express Entry pool for immigration to Canada with 440 or more Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points […]
- According to a report published last year by the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC), […]