“Visit as a Tourist.”
Every year millions of people from all over the world visit Canada. This visa allows you to visit your family in Canada or explore the country.
An individual can apply a single or a multiple entry visa based on their requirement. A single entry visa is valid for 6 months, can only be used once, meaning once you leave Canada you will need to apply for a new visa to re-enter the country and can be issued 6 months before the expected date of travel. Multiple entry visas have a maximum validity period of 10 years or one month prior to the expiry of the individual’s passport/ re-entry visa whichever comes first.
You may or may not need a visa depending on your country of nationality. Since March 2016 all foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air from visa exempt countries are required to possess an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) before entering the country.
- The Government of Canada has invited […]
- Seven other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program […]
- Two new immigration streams expected this […]
- 90% of invitations in first half […]
- The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, one […]