New Zealand Skilled Migrant Resident Visa
This program is aimed for highly Skilled Workers to live in New Zealand permanently. Skilled Migrant Category is a point-based system on factors such as age, work experience, education qualification, and an offer of skilled employment. Age must be 55 and under, proficient in English, meet health and character requirements, and having strong work experience in an occupation on Skills Shortage List. Qualification has to be either on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment or have been assessed by NZQA.
If you have skills, qualifications or experience that New Zealand needs you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category. With this visa, you can live, work and study in New Zealand. Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residence application.
- Currently, we are only selecting EOIs with 160 points or above.
- This visa isn’t designed for people who are self-employed. If you want to work in your own business, you may wish to apply for an Entrepreneur Resident Visa instead.
- The Government of Canada has invited […]
- Seven other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program […]
- Two new immigration streams expected this […]
- 90% of invitations in first half […]
- The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, one […]