In relation to these services:
‘’GCP Immigration Services CO’’ can not be responsible for the quality of the documents you provide to the authorities, although we will advise you of any potential issues or corrections that needs to take place in the documentation you upload onto our case management system.
* If you are unable to upload documents electronically, we will advise you on how to send them to your local GCP Immigration Services office for review
* Please be noticed that under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
* Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
* user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
* As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. We are only able to assess the success of your case based on the case history provided. We can guarantee as an independent immigration legal services registered company we never disclose your details to a third party and all communication remains strictly confidential.
* Immigration laws and policies are updated and amended very regularly. The advice we offer during our consultation process can only be regarded as current and valid for the time at which it is given. We cannot be held responsible for changes in immigration policy or law which may affect your case as your application progresses -although we will always seek to advocate and push forward your case as strongly as possible.
* We will always work with you to find an alternative solution if you advise us of any potential difficulties in sourcing these documents in advance of this deadline.
* GCP Immigration Services can offer guarantees on the approximate time taken to process your application according to our assessment
through your documents submitted to us and once the case has been submitted to the relevant government authority.
* Should the quality of our service, including accuracy of the advice we have provided, prove to be inadequate or incorrect, we will provide a full refund of the fees charged to date (for more information see ‘Refund Policy’ below)
* If you decide to withdraw from the process for any reason then you agree to or default from your side the charges according to the progress that has been taken up to date against your case. Visas will NOT deal or provide any services related to the OFAC sanctioned countries.
* GCP Immigration & Citizenship Services maintains the www.gcpisc.com Website (“Site”).
* United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
* We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
The basic consultancy fee for the company’s consultancy services is AED 5000 as a onetime payment. Based on a case to case evaluation the consultancy fee is subject to changes, depending on client’s situation and further evaluation.
* The client agrees to retain the services of “GCP ” for migration Service to the chosen country on the following terms.
* Client will pay to “GCP Immigration Services” The (amount depends on the chosen country), plus the Government Fees.
* The client agrees to bear the charges of attestation/ translation of documents, Medicals, Police Certificate etc.
* United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile and Our official payment currency is AED.
* You will receive the payment confirmation by email once we receive the payment.
Please note that this amount is exclusive of any 3rd party or Government fees and is subject to tax where applicable. The fee covers:
* Consultancy, advice from your qualified immigration consultant and expert Case Manager.
* An accurate case review.
* A comprehensive report on your immigration options and solutions.
* An exact detailed list of the documents you may require to support your case and detailed definitions of these documents to help on getting your case approved.
* Access to our relocation support services Additionally, for no additional charge, we are more than happy to assist you with reviewing the documentation provided to us via our internal case management system.
* Assisting in the preparation of the application forms to lodge the case online or via post.
* Liaison with the Authorities on your behalf to address any questions they may have when appropriate.
Break Down of fees For the purpose of this agreement our fees are charged for the following (the Service):
* Providing expertise and sharp services during our comprehensive consultation – usually undertaken within 24 hours of becoming our client.
* Providing access under license to our internal immigration and relocation management center (case management center).
We do not charge our clients any additional fees at all to assist in securing their visa or to provide assistance with the rest of their relocation, if required.
Ending this agreement
- We will automatically end this agreement if any circumstances arise that are beyond our or your control, and stop us or you from carrying out any of our or your responsibilities.
- You are entitled to cancel this agreement at anytime without charge up to the point where we have provided a detailed consultation, advocacy services and/or access to our online system.
- After this time, in line with the best practice and the OFT’s Distance Selling Regulations and International standards our services are deemed to have been provided and our fees are payable in full.
- If for any reason, the Service is interrupted or terminated prior to completion (but after commencement), you agree to pay a fee for services actually rendered plus associated costs for work performed by a licensed immigration agent and work done by a Client Case Manager (not to exceed the 50% refund policy as set out above).
- We accept payments online using Visa ,Master Card, credit and debit card in AED These Terms & Conditions are governed by UAE law.