UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa
You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if you want to set up or run a business, involved in the running of one or more businesses. If you have at least £50,000 to invest, you may be able to apply for this visa. In practice most people who apply will need to have £200,000 available funds held in a regulated financial institution. For your application for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa to be successful, you must score a total of 95 points and meet all the other requirements under the immigration rules.
- Access to £200,000 – This can be your own funds or from a third party
- English language requirement
- Financial Maintenance for yourself and family members
- Genuine Entrepreneur – You must show that you genuinely seek to set up a business in the UK. This is subjective; the home office will take into account, previous experience, qualifications and examine your credentials.
Extensive documentation is needed to prove each requirement; applications made with insufficient or wrong documentation will be refused. You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa for a maximum of 3 year and 4 months. You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years if you’re already in this category and 3 years if you’re switching to it from another category.
- Immigration authorities in the Canadian province of Alberta have announced a new immigration stream, known […]
- The government of Nova Scotia has announced that it will accept up to 300 more […]
- IRCC Invites 2,801 Express Entry Candidates in October 4 Draw Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship […]
- Slight Decrease in CRS Cut-Off Threshold in September 20 Express Entry Draw The number of Comprehensive […]