UNITED STATE B1 / B2 Visit Visa

UNITED STATE  B1/B2 Visit Visa


Individuals who are planning a brief visit to the U.S. will need a nonimmigrant visa. The most common visit visas are B-1 and B-2. This visa allows you to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1 Visa Category) tourism or visiting (B-2 Visa Category), or it can be combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). As part of the process, there will be a mandatory interview required for all applicants between the age 14-79.


Below are the examples of activities allowed with a visitor visa;


B-1 Visa Category

  • Consult with Business Associates
  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
  • Settle an estate
  • Negotiate a contract


B-2 Visa Category

  • Tourism
  • Vacation
  • Visit friends or relatives
  • Medical Treatment
  • Participating in social events
  • Participating in amateurs
  • Enrollment in short recreational course of study

Your Free Assessment

More News