Canada is home of the best schools in the world. There are more than 300,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. Most of these students are choosing Canada over other developed countries because of the advantages and benefits that it may bring.
The Post Secondary Education System in Canada starts after 12 years of schooling including both Private and Public funded institutions. Individuals who study in Canada receive a top-quality education and once you graduate, you are given the chance to stay in the country and obtain a Canadian Work Permit.
Once issued with a study permit, international students can study in Canada at an approved education institution for the duration of the specified course or program.
However, there are some cases where an international student does not require a study permit to study in Canada including:
- If the course program you intend to study is less than two months in duration
- If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada
- If you are a member of a foreign armed force
- The Government of Canada has invited […]
- Seven other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program […]
- Two new immigration streams expected this […]
- 90% of invitations in first half […]
- The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, one […]