UK Student Visa

UK Student Tier 4 Visa


UK Student Visa can be issued for a person of any age wishing to study in the UK schools and universities. Applicant who wish to apply for this visa might be asked to submit proof of English language taking IELTS or TOEFL tests which are available anywhere in the world.


This visa are for those applicants who are doing a short course of study in the UK such as an English language course or training course, do a short period or research as part of a degree course if you’re studying abroad, outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. However, you can’t study at a state school, work or carry out any business, extend this visa, bring family members or dependents, get public funds on this visa.


You can stay in the UK for 6 months for any short course or 11 months if you’re 18 over taking an English language course.


The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course. You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.


You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:

  • up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
  • up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months


How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.

Your Free Assessment

More News